An opportunity to learn, the possibility to share and the chance to care... That is what being a student volunteer is all about.
Students gain real world experience while working in a professional healthcare environment that is committed to providing superior patient care.
College Student Volunteer Program Requirements
- Be enrolled in a college undergraduate or graduate program on a full- or part-time basis
- Volunteer at least one time per week for a four-hour shift
- Commit to work for a full semester
- Complete a general PTF orientation session
- Adhere to all PTF policies and procedures, including dress code
College Student Volunteer Program Deadlines
- Applications for the PTF College Volunteer program are accepted on a rolling basis.
PTF offers a variety of internship opportunities for area college students who are looking for ways to enhance their college experience and get a head start on gaining invaluable exposure for a career in physical therapy.
Internships require a greater commitment of time than most volunteer assignments and students must have completed course work in the area of the assigned internship.
Submit applications via email to volunteer coordinator to learn more about becoming a volunteer for an external learning experience.
Interested in Volunteering at PTF?
It's as easy as 1-2-3 to become a PTF volunteer:
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Attend a personal interview and PTF general staff orientation.
- Complete safety/infection control updates.
To learn more, contact a volunteer coordinator at PTF:
Physical Therapy First
Attn: Ray Moore, PT, DPT / Volunteer Services
200 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21210