An opportunity to learn, the possibility to share and the chance to care... That is what being a student volunteer is all about.
Students gain real world experience while working in a professional healthcare environment that is committed to providing superior patient care.
College Student Volunteer Program Requirements
- Be enrolled in a college undergraduate or graduate program on a full- or part-time basis
- Volunteer at least one time per week for a four-hour shift
- Commit to work for a full semester
- Complete a general PTF orientation session
- Adhere to all PTF policies and procedures, including dress code
College Student Volunteer Program Deadlines
- Applications for the PTF College Volunteer program are accepted on a rolling basis.
PTF offers a variety of internship opportunities for area college students who are looking for ways to enhance their college experience and get a head start on gaining invaluable exposure for a career in physical therapy.
Internships require a greater commitment of time than most volunteer assignments and students must have completed course work in the area of the assigned internship.
Submit applications via email to email@example.com to learn more about becoming a volunteer for an external learning experience.
Interested in Volunteering at PTF?
It's as easy as 1-2-3 to become a PTF volunteer:
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Attend a personal interview and PTF general staff orientation.
- Complete safety/infection control updates.
To learn more, contact a volunteer coordinator at PTF:Physical Therapy First
Attn: Ray Moore, PT, DPT / Volunteer Services
200 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite 300
Baltimore, Maryland 21210